Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you PIXMA MX410 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Installing Your Multifunction to Your Network for the First Time PIXMA MX410 Mac OS. Navigation Tips for Macintosh Users To navigate this guide, please use the arrows on the MAC DOWN keyboard or use the PAGE UP and Page DOWN keys.
• Installing Your Multifunction to Your Network for the First Time PIXMA MX410 Mac OS. • Navigation Tips for Macintosh Users To navigate this guide, please use the arrows on the MAC DOWN keyboard or use the PAGE UP and Page DOWN keys.
LEFT RIGHT Page UP Page DOWN. • Installing Your Multifunction to Your Network for the First Time Preparing to Connect My Multifunction to My Network Network Requirements Important Information You Need Before Adding Your Multifunction Installing the Drivers & Software Registering the Printer & Scanner PIXMA MX410 Mac OS. • Preparing to Connect My Multifunction To My Network Network Requirements Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network. Notes on Network Connection •.
Canon Mx410 Manual Troubleshooting
• Preparing to Connect My Multifunction To My Network Be sure to prepare an access point. Important Information You Need Before Adding Your Multifunction The following information is required to connect to your access point or router. Pva7130p frh fi drivers for mac. • Access Point Name/Network Name: Also referred to as SSID.
• Installing the Drivers & Software Installing the Drivers & Software To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of applications to be installed.) Step One Turn on the computer, then insert the Setup. • Installing the Drivers & Software Step Three Enter your administrator name and password. If you do not know your administrator name or password, click Help, then follow the on-screen instructions. Step Four Click Easy Install. Click Install.
The drivers, application software, and on-screen manuals are installed all together. • Installing the Drivers & Software Step Five Click Install *Applications may vary by model Step Six Select Use the printer with wireless LAN connection, then click Next. Follow any on-screen instructions to proceed with the software installation. • Installing the Drivers & Software Step Seven Step Eight Read the License Agreement screen carefully and click Yes.
Canon Mx410 Printer Manual Download
When the Create an Alias on Desktop screen appears, select Agree if you want an alias of the On-Screen manual to be placed on the desktop, otherwise select Do not Agree, then click Next. • Step Nine Select Agree or Do not Agree on the Add Easy-WebPrint EX to the Dock screen, then click Next Step Ten Click Skip or Next on the Download Easy-webPrint screen. • Step Eleven When the Printer Detection screen appears, click Next Step Twelve Make sure the machine is turned on, then click OK. • Installing the Drivers & Software Step Thirteen When the Set Up New Printer screen appears, click Next. If the Detected Printers List screen appears, click Set Up New Printer.
• Installing the Drivers & Software Step Fourteen When the Connect Cable screen appears, connect the machine to the computer with the Wireless LAN setup cable. Follow the on-screen instructions and click Next. Mac wallpaper free. Step Fifteen When the Confirm Connection Access Point screen appears click Next.
• Installing the Drivers & Software Step Fifteen, Continued If the Detected Access Points List screen appears. Select the target access point name/network name (SSID).
Enter the network key. Enter upper and lower case letters of the alphabet correctly. Letters are case sensitive. • Installing the Drivers & Software Step Seventeen When the Setup Completion screen appears, click Complete or OK. • Registering the Printer & Scanner Registering the Printer & Scanner This section describes how to register the machine on a Macintosh computer. Step One When the Register Printer and Scanner screen appears, click Register Printer. Proceed to the section that relates to your operating system for further installation instructions Mac OS X v.